Spectrum Pension Consultants
DC/401k Plan Recordkeeping
On-Site Plan Education
Retirement Plan Administration
What's the Right Plan Solution?
Not sure what's right for your organization? We can help. Just answer a few simple questions and we'll make a suggestion.
1. Is your business a corporation?
2. Does your business employ fewer than 100 people?
3. What is your business's payroll frequency?
Bi-Weekly (Once every other week; 26 times annually)
Monthly (Once per month; 12 times annually)
Semi-Monthly (Twice per month; 24 times annually)
Quarterly (Once per quarter; 4 times annually)
Weekly (Once per week; 52 times annually)
Multiple Payroll Cycles (ex. Some Employees are Bi-Weekly and others are Semi-Monthly)
4. Can your business afford to contribute annually up to 4% of total employee compensation as a match?
5. Complete the following statement: Our business is most comfortable...
retaining all fiduciary responsibilities and liability for our plan. Our business does not wish to engage an adviser.
engaging a non-discretionary co-fiduciary to share responsibility and liability for the plan's investments.
engaging a discretionary fiduciary to assume full responsibility and liability for the plan's investments.
6. Does your business need the flexibility of a custom plan design, even if cost more?
7. Please confirm you are not a robot.